The Still Mind, Present Moment, Open Heart


A day to discover the truth the Still Mind reveals, the true nature of creation, & the universal love of the open heart. Read about the Stillness in Tulsa, OK

The Still Mind, Present Moment,
Open Heart

March 22, 2014
9:00am - 4:00pm
Registration begins at 8:30am
Center for Spiritual Living
1014 W. 39th St,
Kansas City, MO 64111
$100 before March 1
$125 after March 1
To register or for more
information please contact:
The School of Metaphysics
Kansas City Branch
Ph: 913-236-9292


early and group discounts are available

Five lectures on cultivating stillness, the power of the present moment, being centered in your heart, emptiness, and permanent healing.

Three 30-minute open-eyed meditations

Nourishing lunch

also includes

Supplemental materials

Book: The Still Mind, Present Moment, Open Heart

Order your copy now

The Still Mind, Present Moment, Open Heart, The Hope of the World is the world’s newest Holy Scripture.  Read it as an experience and you will experience a deeper truth and knowing that addresses the needs of the present time period.

            Now, when it is needed most on planet Earth at this time of greatest crisis, comes a sacred text that can guide humanity into the next stage of evolution.

The Still Mind, Present Moment, Open Heart

The HOPE of the WORLD

Receive truth and knowledge to help you live a more fulfilling life. During this experiential seminar you will discover and learn techniques to help you...

Be grounded in the present moment

Develop an open-eyed meditation practice

Remain true to yourself in any situation

Gain control of your thoughts to tap into your own personal power

Expand the love within you to foster a deeper connection with yourself and others

Identify the thoughts that lead to healing

After each meditative session, participants will expand their awareness by sharing their observations during activities facilitated in small groups.

The fee is $125, seating is limited. Read an article about the day.

Daniel Condron led a morning observance at the Parliament of the World's Religions in Melbourne in December 2009. Read about the

The Still Mind is the hope of the world because in the Still Mind there is Peace.  When thoughts cease to impinge on a person’s consciousness then what is left is peaceful wholeness.  Peace of mind and wholeness of being.

All true and great creative processes begin in a still mind because in a still mind, one is free to choose any creative thought.

Contrast this with a busy brain filled with habitual thoughts.  Scientists tell us most people think about 95% of the same thoughts day after day, week after week, year after year.  This leaves only 5% of consciousness available for creative thought.  The other 95% of the thoughts, being of past memories and by their nature out of time, are therefore inappropriate for the present moment.  This leads to wars and conflict on a national level and anger, frustration, fears, doubts, worry and feelings of hopelessness and powerlessness on a micro-individual level.

The Present Moment is the hope of the world because the present moment is the only time we have.  Therefore, the Present Moment gives us the opportunity of knowing the true nature of reality, which is connectedness.  Connectedness means the interconnectedness and all creation of all beings and all things.

Only in the Present Moment and the true nature of reality can we know peace.  Connectedness brings power.  Connectedness brings peace.  The Present Moment is all we ever have.  In the present moment, fear, anger, doubt and worry are released.   The Present Moment is both the beginning and the end.  The Present Moment offers an opportunity to create and build a better world. Being out of the Present Moment in a partial brain memory, renders one ineffectual and ill at ease because such a one superimposes an inaccurate picture or mental image over the true nature of reality.

The Open Heart is the hope of the world because the Open Heart enables us to fully understand, give and receive love on its highest, divine level.  In the Open Heart, we know and experience the true nature of reality as connectedness.  Only the Open Hearted one knows the bliss of union.

In the Open Heart are the conscious, subconscious and superconscious minds united in bliss and love.  In order for love to reign supreme across the planet Earth, the Open Heart will need to be experienced, known and shared by all.

This one-of-a-kind experience is taught by Daniel Condron, author of the book of the same title.

Afer 25 years of daily meditation, service and teaching, Dr. Condron achieved the Still Mind. After 26 years of meditation, Daniel Condron came to know the Present Moment. After 27 years, he experienced the great emptiness. After 28 years, he experienced the Open Heart.

What would your life be like if you could consciously choose your thoughts? The result is freedom. The freedom to be and the freedom to create your life as you want or need it to be.

Combined with the Still Mind, the Open Heart enables one to receive the vast blessings and abundance of the Universe.

About your teacher
Dr. Daniel R. Condron, who has taught metaphysics for over 30 years, will share his insight on ways to find deeper truth and knowing. He is a renowned speaker on the subjects of mind and consciousness and a teacher at the College of Metaphysics in Windyville, Missouri. He has appeared on national television programs including The Today Show and has been a guest on hundreds of national and international radio programs. Condron is the creator of the Still Mind class and is the author of numerous articles and books such as The Emptiness Sutra, Permanent Healing, and The Tao Te Ching Interpreted and Explained.

Transformative Education
for the Whole Self

School of Metaphysics est. 1973
on the web since 1996

The School of Metaphysics is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational institute.
All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent US federal law affords.
We appreciate your support.